The most beautiful chateau for elopement weddings in France – the ultimate list
Welcome to this ultimate list of the best, most beautiful chateaux for elopement weddings in France.
I know planning a destination wedding or elopement in France might be a handfull, this is why I created this guide! France is the land of Romance and old time beauty, and it really is filled with beautiful chateaux all over its territory. Because there is much more to France than Paris (but it’s a great place to start!). With this ultimate list, discover the most beautiful hidden gems you can actually rent! Because what could be more romantic than a chateau for your elopement wedding in France?
Let’s dive in!
- The most beautiful chateau for elopement weddings in France – the ultimate list
- Welcome to this ultimate list of the best, most beautiful chateaux for elopement weddings in France.
- 1) What are the different kinds of chateau you can find in France?
- 2) where can you find a chateau for weddings in France?
- 3) Chateaux in France with a beautiful garden
- 4) Chateaux in France by the sea
- 5) Vineyard chateaux in France
- 6) Chateaux in the middle of mountains
- 7) Other beautiful chateaux worth mentioning for your wedding in France
- How to plan your peaceful elopement with me
- Need more inspiration for your elopement?
1) What are the different kinds of chateau you can find in France?
A medieval chateau is a fortified structure build and inhabited by kings and queens during medieval times and after.
Built after the 15th Century, these chateaux were built and inhabited by French Kings and artistocrats, are are oriented to comfort and beauty.
2) where can you find a chateau for weddings in France?
France has a very rich past and chateaux truly are scattered everywhere on its territory. However, some regions have more chateaux than the others. The Loire Valley is filled with Renaissance Chateaux, and the Ile de France (where Paris sits) also boasts with beautiful chateaux. Not all the chateaux you will see will be available for private receptions, as most of the chateaux in France are still private properties their owners don’t open to the public, however, you can rent more than 200 chateaux for your wedding in France, and that’s a lot to choose from!
This list indicates all the chateau for weddings in France you will find that really are beautiful and which can host most of your friends and family. The number of people able to sleep in each property is indicated in the listing.
3) Chateaux in France with a beautiful garden
Chateau de la Bourdaisiere
Chateau des Alpilles
Chateau Vaux le Vicomte
Sleeps 0 (reception only)
Chateau Saint Georges
Chateau de Marsales
4) Chateaux in France by the sea
5) Vineyard chateaux in France
6) Chateaux in the middle of mountains
Chateau Saint Philippe
7) Other beautiful chateaux worth mentioning for your wedding in France
Chateau de Cesarges
Chateau de l’Isle Savary
Chateau Saint Michel
And it’s the end of this list! So, have you found your dream chateau for your wedding in France?
How to plan your peaceful elopement with me
Schedule a non-sales call
Everyone truly hates sales calls (me included) so I refuse to fo them. We simply chat about what your dream day and travel plans look like to see if we’re a match!
Book your date
We find the perfect date together and you’re officially booked!
I’ll plan your dream elopement
From itinerary planning to vendor suggestions all the way to helping you with permits, I plan everything.
Live your adventure
You live a peaceful, meaningful wedding day on an itinerary that’s custom created just for you.
Relive this day forever
I deliver your pictures and your choice of album from my collection, to remember this adventure, and share it for years to come.
Let’s plan your peaceful elopement
Where you can be you. Feel. Breathe in each other’s love.
Experience a place close to your hearts, or a bucket list dream.
Need more inspiration for your elopement?
Check out this brand new article about the best places to elope IN THE WORLD