it’s nice to meet you
my name is Ambre
and I photograph love
I’ve always dreamed of love. It was always this thing that I thought I would never truly achieve, and it obsessed me. I think I fell into wedding photography for that very reason. To capture love, because I was unable to grasp it for myself.
Now that I have a family, it obsesses me in a different way. Now I see it, and I feel it in an even deeper level. It’s in my skin and my soul. I know how it feels. I know how you feel. And I want to capture all that, and beyond. I want to be here for all the little things, and the biggest ones as well. I want to get you, to photograph your couple, to be part of your journey. Because it always started with love.
Photo-reportage is what I do best. I capture moments as they arrive, in the most frank and discreet way possible. I’m in the places that matter at the right moments. I’m invisible and available at the same time. If you don’t look for me, you won’t find me, but I’m always here.
I love summer afternoons lights, when the sun plays with the horizon and lightens it with red and orange colors. At this moment, I’ll take you by the hand and we’ll go out in the wild to have some photographs taken of you two. Couple time. Moment of solitude, just for you two, to enjoy each other in peace.
my story :
and tell me more about you, too!
– I visited 32 states in the United States
– Once, I lived in a van for 2 months while traveling through UK and Ireland. I hated it (but it was winter time).
– I have a love/hate relationship with cheese: I love it but I’m lactose intolerant!
– I’m afraid of the dark…
– I lived in Canada for 3 years.
– I hate coffee and tea (but I love herbal teas!)
– I love playing to the elder Scrolls series and I own Skyrim on PS3, PC and XBOX.