About Ambre – Zephyr & Luna
Hello to you
You who like what is true, authentic, simple. You who like the contact of linen on your skin, the way the crickets sing at night, and the sound of thunder through the louvers, in summer. You who like what has value, what stays, what can be willed like a gift.
My name is Amber, I’m a photographer and I let myself being carried by the sun light. I live for the invisible, the ephemerity of time, the fragility of a relationship. I’m defined by landscapes, discovery and wander.
I’ve always dreamed of love. It was always this thing that I thought I would never truly achieve, and it obsessed me. I think I fell into wedding photography for that very reason. To capture love, because I was unable to grasp it for myself.
Now that I have a family, it obsesses me in a different way. Now I see it, and I feel it in an even deeper level. It’s in my skin and my soul. I know how it feels. I know how you feel. And I want to capture all that, and beyond. I want to be here for all the little things, and the biggest ones as well. I want to get you, to photograph your couple, to be part of your journey. Because it always started with love.
So, welcome here, traveler. Welcome home.
my couples have the sweetest things to say
You were able to capture the most precious moments of our wedding, understand us and respond to our desires, without the need to say a word. Through your photos we can relive all the love and emotions of this beautiful day. We will never be tired of watching your photos again and again ...
We are happy to have been able to count on you.
WHAT I LOVE
Her laughter is the most wonderful sound of the world, and she gives the best hugs.
Because we wander through life together.
Because despite the fact that it’s all around us, I always need to look for it.
It’s old, dark and warm.
Its culture, its landscapes, its inhabitants … it is my favorite destination.
Right next door or on the other side of the world, traveling has always been my greatest passion.
Plants, flowers, silk, linen, trees, stone…
awards and recognitions
- 4 Awards for Documentary Wedding Photography, WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALIST ASSOCIATION (WPJA)
- 3 Awards from the Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalists (AG|WPJA)
- 1 award from the Wedding Photographers Society (WPS)
- 19 awards from the International Wedding Photography Awards WEDAWARD
- 21 awards from Best Wedding Photography WEDISSON
- 2 awards from the World’s top ten wedding photographers, ONE EYELAND
- Part of the 50 best wedding photogaphers of the world, AG|WPJA
- Best wedding photographer of the world,Wedding Photographers Society
- World’s Best Wedding Photographers of 2016, JUNEBUG WEDDINGS
- 3rd best international wedding photographer, WEDAWARD
- Publised in OUI MAGAZINE
- “Travel” photography contest, NIKON
- World’s best 150 wedding photographers,SLR LOUNGE
- 15 best French wedding photographers, FRENCH WEDDING STYLE
- Interview on MY BIG WORKSHOP
- World’s Best Wedding Photographers of 2015, JUNEBUG WEDDINGS
- Best photographers of 2015, STAROFSERVICE
- Two medals and one “Finalist” mention during the national “Prize of French Photography” Groupement National des Photographes Professionnels
- Judge for the intenational wedding photography contest Excellence, Inspirational Wedding Photographers (WPS)
- 13th best international wedding photographer, WEDAWARD
- Best French wedding photographer – One Eyeland
- Member of the Artistic Guild WPJA
- Best French wedding photographer – Zankyou International Wedding Awards 2017
- World’s best wedding photographer, WEDISSON
To me, memories are as valuable as the present. Because we forget, details, smiles, touches, and all the in-betweens.
So I take pictures, for me, for others, for memory, to never forget. I photograph intimate weddings in places that make sense, and all the little moments that define a life.
explore the experience
have you been looking for a passionate photographer?